FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. WHO IS KMM?
A. KMM is a Corporate Wellness Program Provider that has been assisting thousands of corporations and organizations for over 16-years! We offer no-cost to low-cost on-site Health and Wellness Fairs, that are customized to company's needs. KMM also offers no-cost to low-cost Corporate Wellness Lectures, Company Wellness Programs, and health educational materials as well as customized health screenings based on the company's goals. We have over 1000 corporate clients and over 2000 health providers in KMM's network ready to assist you with your needs. KMM is a woman owned, family business certified by the South Central Texas Regional Certification Agency as a ESBE, HABE, MBE, SBE, WBE.
Q. WHY CHOOSE KMM?
A. There are actual multiple reasons why you should choose KMM!
- KMM has a superb reputation with companies, brokers, and insurance providers for providing the upmost professional health services to corporations. We practice what we preach and preach what we practice!
- You get what you pay for? FREE is not ALWAYS FREE. If you are offered a FREE health fair, that means doctors, clinics, or health providers are being charged a large sum of money to provide your employees education and screenings which in turn means they will push harder to sell your employees - not educate them.
- KMM is bonded and insured!
- KMM does background checks on health providers in our network.
- KMM allows health product vendors to participate, which DO have a small participation fee, but a percentage of those proceeds go to charity organization throughout our community, so your agreement to allow them helps the community.
- We ARE a health provider - not a marketing company, so we are able to provide your company with the lowest cost possible on services such as biometric screenings, blood work, flu shots, and other health service needs with out additional cost.
- We don't "cookie cut". We know your company is unique and has it's specific needs. We handle each Corporate Client needs with the upmost care and customize those needs to your workforce.
- References? We have LOTS of happy customers! Ask us!
Q. WHY EMPLOYEE WELLNESS?
A. The majority of employees spend most of their waking hour each day at their place of work. As a society, our time is limited due to family, friends, obligations, errands, and some times second jobs. Employees most likely have little time left to educate themselves on time management and healthy living. Companies now a days are actively taking initiative to be present in their employees well being. It is a proven fact that healthier, more balanced individuals, lead to happier, longer term employees. The bottom line is savings on time, money, and retention efforts to offer their employees more comprehensive wellness programs included in their company benefits. That is where KMM steps in!
Q. WHY HEALTH AND WELLNESS FAIRS?
A. While educational seminars offer a targeted audience with those individuals interested in a specific topic, not everyone is available to sit through a 30 minute to an hour presentation or is able to devote that much concentrated time during their work day. Face to face onsite events allow wellness professionals to get in front of the same targeted audience and still promote and educate about their products and services. Exhibitors can touch upon many more people in shorter periods (during their lunch hour) - on their time and terms - and gain additional visibility. We encourage attendees to stop by each exhibitor's booth in order to enter into the raffle drawing we do at each event. It is a win win for both sides!
Q. WHO DO WE NORMALLY WORK WITH AND HOW MUCH TIME DO WE NEED TO PROPERLY PLAN A HEALTH AND WELLNESS FAIR?
A. We typically work with the HR departments and Wellness Program Coordinators. For any event we ask for at least 6-8 weeks lead time to make sure that we can properly fill the booth spaces that we need to make a quality Health and Wellness Fair. Our events run roughly 2-3 hours in length, but this varies from location to location based on number of attendees, number of shifts, etc. If we have the luxury of getting an event scheduled months in advance, that helps us ear mark that date for them and get the word out even earlier.
Q. WHO IS OUR TYPICAL CLIENT?
A. We work with companies of all industries that range from 50 employees and up. Our typical clients are looking to educate their employees either around their open enrollment time or multiple times throughout the year to encourage healthy living. These are the very proactive employers who know that wellness makes not only bottom line impact, but helps them keep their employees healthy year round.
Q. WHAT IS A TYPICAL HEATH AND WELLNESS FAIR LIKE?
A. A typical event is roughly 20-40 vendors (dependent on space allowed), 2-3 hours in length over the lunch hour and is held on premise - either indoors in a cafeteria or large conference room space or outdoors in a designated parking lot area. We have done events as large as 125 vendors, so it completely depends on the company or organization. We tend to see more interest near open enrollment time for a company as they are already looking to bring in their health care providers (either spring or fall with the fall being the more popular time of year). We bring in exhibitors from all health backgrounds - financial, mental, physical, etc - from chiropractors, to nutritionists, to self defense, to green living and financial planners. Our list is quite comprehensive and there are many services to choose from. Companies can customize their events based on the themes that we offer and their current needs and desires.
Q. WHO RUNS THE EVENTS ON THE DAY OF?
A. Depending on the size of the venue, the number of employees and the location in the country, we shall either send individuals from our team to run the event on the day of or work with an onsite Wellness Cordinator to coach them through doing so. WE TRAVEL TO OTHER STATES TO RUN EVENTS FOR AFFLIATE OFFICE LOCATIONS. Contact us for details.
Q. WHO DO I CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION OR ADDITONAL QUESTIONS?